WHO WE ARE
Aiming to ensure business sustainability, we build Corporate Governance on integrity, transparency, and openness following the legal and regulatory framework.
Corporate governance is built on integrity, transparency, accountability, adherence to the legal and regulatory framework, and adoption of international best practices.
These constitute the necessary conditions that enable us to meet the expectations of our shareholders, employees, associates, and clients while ensuring business sustainability. To secure them, we apply a strict corporate governance framework that covers all areas and geographies of our operations.
Governance bodies include the Group Board of Directors, responsible for setting the strategy, core policies, and culture and monitoring the overall performance. Regarding its duties, the board is supported by the Group Audit & Risk Committee and the Group Nomination and Remuneration Committee. Each of our business units and affiliated companies is governed by its own Board of Directors and independent management bodies in line with local legal and regulatory frameworks, as applicable per jurisdiction and activity.
Regarding collecting and using personal information, our approach is based on openness and transparency.
We are committed to complying with all equivalent national and EU laws regarding personal data and protecting the rights of individuals whose information is collected and processed by our business units and affiliated companies.
Privacy policies apply to all employees, third parties, alliances, and joint ventures across all jurisdictions.
Concerning personal data, we seek to ensure that the data are:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently with regards to the data subject
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary, concerning the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
We conduct our activities with honour, ethics, integrity, and under applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
Our policies, directives, and principles govern business activities and relationships while being an integral part of serving and sustaining stakeholder relationships. We have established a Compliance Function, a critical component of the internal control system in safeguarding us against compliance risks.
Based on the global trend and the accumulated experience, the Code of Conduct program lies at the core of our compliance. It constitutes a practice of self-commitment of our companies, the adoption of which aims at creating a unified culture based on commonly accepted values.
The role of Internal Audit in Corporate Governance is vital, providing objective assurance and insight on the effectiveness and efficiency of Risk Management, Internal Control, and Governance processes.
Internal audits add value to our business by:
- Promoting corporate ethics,
- Ensuring effective organisational performance management, and
- Communicating risk and control information among the Board, Group Audit, Risk Committee, and the Management team
Over and above, Internal Audit evaluates whether the Group IT Governance as part of the Corporate Governance ensures that IT investments generate business value and mitigate IT risks while aligning to broader organisational goals.
The effective management of risks is a fundamental component of our Corporate Governance. To this end, we have developed an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) system that supports the Management team in making strategic decisions.
Specifically, the system identifies, evaluates, communicates, and manages enterprise risks on specific processes, projects, or risk areas at both company and business unit levels.
In parallel, we follow a Risk Assessment structured process to optimise the decision-making process further, mitigate risks, and monitor the implementation of equivalent measures.
WHO WE ARE
About the Group
By bringing together a unique combination of technology, data analytics, operations, and capital, we deliver innovative solutions that optimise the finances of both businesses and individuals.
WHO WE ARE
Our leadership team is responsible for the long-term success of Qualco Group, driven by operational and business excellence.